Here you can find frequently asked questions that we receive from our users.
- Why can’t I create a new Tract?
- I accidentally signed out of my Tracts account. How do I get back in?
- What formats can I use to enter conveyances into the digital notecard?
- How do I enter dates?
- Can a document I entered be used across more than one AOI?
- Does Tracts have a map feature?
- How do I know if I have employee or admin access?
- Does Tracts work in every case?
- Why is Tracts taking a long time to load?
- Why can’t I see the full screen in Tracts?
- Why is my flowchart grayed out?
- Can I use Tracts on more than one device?
- What do the different colors mean in the flowchart?
- Can I download my flowchart?
- What do the interests mean when I hover over a party?
- How do I read the red ownership report tabs?
- What does this abbreviation in the notecard mean?
- Why isn’t the software working with my computer?
- Will I lose my work if I exit out of the browser window?
- My log in link has expired. How do I get a new one?