Determining if you have employee or admin access is something that should be discussed with your company to best fit the needs of the project. However, if you do not know what type of access you have been granted you can tell by working within the software. When you open up the “User” tab on the home page a drop-down list appears with all of the users of the software in your company and their access level.
How do I know if I have employee or admin access?
Recent Articles in This Section
- Why can’t I create a new Tract?
- I accidentally signed out of my Tracts account. How do I get back in?
- What formats can I use to enter conveyances into the digital notecard?
- How do I enter dates?
- Can a document I entered be used across more than one AOI?
- Does Tracts have a map feature?
- How do I know if I have employee or admin access?
- Does Tracts work in every case?
- Why is Tracts taking a long time to load?
- Why can’t I see the full screen in Tracts?