If you can’t create or delete a new Region, Project, or AOI it is because you only have employee access. Your supervisor is the only one with “admin access” that has the ability to create or delete new working areas. He or she will create and assign you to the AOI or Tract they want you to work on.
Why can’t I create a new Tract?
Recent Articles in This Section
- Why can’t I create a new Tract?
- I accidentally signed out of my Tracts account. How do I get back in?
- What formats can I use to enter conveyances into the digital notecard?
- How do I enter dates?
- Can a document I entered be used across more than one AOI?
- Does Tracts have a map feature?
- How do I know if I have employee or admin access?
- Does Tracts work in every case?
- Why is Tracts taking a long time to load?
- Why can’t I see the full screen in Tracts?