When you use the “Sign Out” button inside of the Tracts app the software automatically forgets your computer’s unique ID login and you are no longer recognized as part of the system. You need to request another token to be sent to you from Tracts and then you can begin working again. Your work is still inside of the software so you do not need to worry about having lost it.
I accidentally signed out of my Tracts account. How do I get back in?
Recent Articles in This Section
- Why can’t I create a new Tract?
- I accidentally signed out of my Tracts account. How do I get back in?
- What formats can I use to enter conveyances into the digital notecard?
- How do I enter dates?
- Can a document I entered be used across more than one AOI?
- Does Tracts have a map feature?
- How do I know if I have employee or admin access?
- Does Tracts work in every case?
- Why is Tracts taking a long time to load?
- Why can’t I see the full screen in Tracts?